You think you're moving but you go no where. And you'd give anything to get what's there. I become what I can't be. Oooh, do you feel me now?
Did I get that right? To my fans (which amount to zero people right now) anyone who knows the right lyrics to this song, please correct me.
It goes without saying that I love OneRepublic. Which was why I quoted their song. One day, they will become the biggest band around and most famous and most successful too. Because they DESERVE IT!
I'm currently in the process of learning their magnificent, supermegafoxyawesomehot song Secrets on the piano. Yes, yes, I'm that cool. Naww, I'm just joking. I am learning to play it on the piano, but I'm not very good at it.
On the upper hand, I've got Paparazzi by Lady Gaga pretty much down.
My sulking time is over. Now that I have depressed myself enough, I will go and practice my mad piano skills. And by mad, I mean sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment