playtime for the young and rich. Ignore me if you see me cause I just don't give a ... chit.
Anywho, I love that song.
Today, I will present a playlist for running. It's gonna be awesomesauce.
It goes like: song title - artist.
- The City Is At War - Cobra Starship
- Guilty Pleasure - Cobra Starship
- Numb - Linkin Park
- Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
- Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
- Deja Vu - 3OH!3
- In The Next Room - Neon Trees
- 1983- Neon Trees
- Grace Kelly - MIKA
- Lake Pontchartrain - Ludo
- Dirty Little Secret - All-American Rejects
- Take It Home - White Tie Affair
- Scene Change - White Tie Affair
- Stays Four The Same - The Ready Set
- Unender - The Ready Set
- Calling My Name - Neon Trees
- The Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz
Hope you liked those. Actually, you had better have liked those. Cause if you didn't....
Also, watch this video, you can run to this too, but at a slow pace:
No comments:
Post a Comment