Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Personal Info...

rmation, or whatever you call it, is incorrect. If anyone has seen it, you should know that I am not a ninja. 
What? Oh no, it's not because ninjas are really hard to come by and you don't think one of them would make a blog online. The reason is that a real ninja would never, ever actually tell anyone he/she is a ninja. It's just not right. Secrecy is a big deal with ninjas. I'm not a ninja. I wish I were a ninja. Doesn't everybody want to be a ninja? Everybody does. Yeah....
I love pirates too, though. I don't buy into the whole "ninjas vs. pirates" deal. That was invented by someone who hates peace. I think it would be awesome if I met a pirate who used to be a ninja who became a dragon who killed a whole town with one blow of it's fire breathing breath, and dreams of one day becoming a unicorn. That awesome being would be so... so AWESOME!
I don't even know the point of this. I mean, it's only 10:34 p.m., I'm not bored or sleepy. So, shouldn't I make sense now? But I don't. It's a problem. It's a wonder how people understand me in day to day life. Though, I'm not quite sure that they do.
This hotel is very weird. (I'm talking about the one I'm staying in obviously)
The people are very nice, but there are NO VENDING MACHINES! I mean the food kinds. The ones that have chips and cookies and candy and chocolate in them. Not the ones that have only drinks in them. Are they also called vending machines? Here, there is a drink machine on ever floor of every building. Oh, and that's another thing. There are three buildings on the hotel campus (that sounds weird). They aren't connected, so getting to the lobby and restaurant take a lot of effort for me. Each building has three floors, so there are nine drink machines for this hotel. WOW! And they couldn't just buy one vending machine.
Time for abrupt ending:
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment