Friday, February 4, 2011

Sick....

I feel sick. I don't know if that's good or bad yet. The thing is, I want to miss P.E., but for every P.E. class I miss, I have to make it up with two half-hour tutorial sessions (tutorial = when students are given time to visit a teacher/ go to a classroom for help). I don't know...

Just to pass the time, I'm going say sorry to somebody I didn't mean to hurt and I'm not sure if I hurt them or not, but sorry anyways. (I'm pretty sure I did).

Good quotes from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:
 - As of tonight, I am in the evil league of evil, if all goes according to plan, which it will because I hold a PhD in horribleness. See you at the aftermath! Peace! but not... literally...
 - 'There's something totally different on the underneath than what's on the surface.'
' And sometimes there's a third, even deeper level and that one is the same as the top surface one.'
- The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.
-It's a brand new day and the sun is high all the ibrds are singing that you are gonna die.
- (This isn't from the sing-along blog, but since Neil Patrick Harris's character on How I Met Your Mother says this anyway, I'm going to add it) It's going to be legen - wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the last part of this word is Dary! LEGENDARY!

Overall cool quotes that I bet you didn't know before:
-The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
-Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.
- The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but that's still on the list.
- The stupidity of your action is directly proportional to the number of people watching.
- "Death's got an Invisibility CLoar?" harry Interrupted again.
"So he can sneak up on people," said ROn. "Sometimes he gets bored of runing at them, flapping his arms and shreiking..."
- Don't worry. You're jsut as sane as I am - Luna Lovegood (it's funny because she's the one saying it!)
- There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. -The Hitchhiker's Guide by Douglas Adams
- Teller of untruths, thy trousers hath combusted!
- (inappopriate warning!)
Barney: A hug is like a public dry hump.
Marshall: I think you're hugging wrong.

- Marshall: Lily, I forgot my pants.
Lily: What about your backup pants?
Marshall: Last thursday, mustard incident? geez wiman you have the memory of a goldfish!

-Ted: He wants us to fight? Like with out hands or something?
Marshall: Or feet? I don't the rules!

- Marshall: Civilized people don't fight! unless it's with light sabers or something. But that's like three to five years away.

- Robin: If a guy has got scars, he's got a Robin. ANd if he's missing teeth, I'm missing my pants.
Barney: I'm missing my wisdom teeth. A Patient procedure, anesthesia, whatever. It ain't a thang.

-Marshall: I'm serious woman! Put it back in your pants.

-Marshall: Look at this guy! He's got the muscle definition of linguini.
Ted: Pshh, yeah, maybe linguini with meatballs!

- Andy: Hey Leslie I have an idea. Why don't we put Eduardo there and seal the top so that he suffocates and dies?

- And finally, our current slogent (for the city of Pawnee). Pawnee, first in friendship, fourth in obesity.
-Eduardo: Gracias!
Andy: That means... thank you?
Eduardo: Yes
ANdy: Nailed it!

- Leslie:For the las time, and I will not say this again, there will be no human or feline ashes in the time capsule.
Old Man who had a cat named turnip: Except for turnip, except for turnip...
Leslie: No chanting!

-Old woman: That's ridiculous! Why shoudl the bill of rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule seven?
Leslie: Well, I think pet paintings slash ashes are in time capsule four.

-Michael: What do you do with hot dogs you don't sell?
Hot dog man: We throw them away.
Michael: Instead of throwing them away later, why don't you just throw one away now? Into my mouth?

I got carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment